Posted on 06-02-2014
There's nothing better than snuggling down on the couch with a movie, or your favorite show on Netflix (until it does that thing where it asks if you're still watching and you realize you've wasted literally an entire day getting caught up on old shows). But it's just not as enjoyable without popcorn or chips or some other awesome snack to go with it, and with Ideal Protein popcorn is definitely off-limits, and it's hard to stretch out a bag of Ideal Protein crisps out for an entire movie.
This week, why not give Cauliflower "Popcorn" a try? Sure, it won't really be EXACTLY the same, but this treat has enough salty crunch to satisfy your couch potato cravings:
Ideal Protein Cauliflower "Popcorn"
- One head of fresh cauliflower, cut into very small florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Ideal Salt (or Redman's Salt)
- Garlic powder
What you'll do:
- Toss the cauliflower florets in a plastic ziplock bag with the oil and the seasonings until well coated
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice during the baking process
- If the cauliflower isn't as crunchy as you want after 30 minutes, continue baking until golden brown or desired consistency
Feel free to dip in a little Walden Farms dressing, if desired.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.